Thursday, April 13, 2006

Printed Wedding Napkins

Despite the fact that our wedding napkins page is nowhere to be found in Google (it is less than 6 months old), we show up on Froogle results at the top of the Google results if you search for wedding napkins, and we are getting a lot of postive feedback. I did some research today, looking at the sites that are first page Google results for wedding napkins. They really ARE all the same thing, as a customer just told me yesterday! They offer the same napkin and ink colors as we do, maybe a few less, but many, many fewer motifs, none or one or two monograms, no option for sideways (corner) placement instead of the traditional layout, at prices that are about the same as ours!

I knew we offered more, but I didn't realize how much more until I did this research. Carlson Craft would print their entire line of monograms and motifs for these other dealers (as would Regency, the other most common source of the napkins I found), but the dealers just don't go to the trouble of offering it. Maybe they are scared off by the $10 die charge, I don't know. But when people find ours, they are thrilled. It is a replay of our successful custom Post-it notes strategy of offering more options. Now I just have to hope that Google sees the value in our web page before much longer, so I can't count on the fact that few of my competitors have Froogle feeds of their products!
Monogrammed wedding napkins

No comments: