Saturday, April 01, 2006

No April Fool's Joke: Custom Printed 4x4 Post-it Notes Are Here!


I just got around to looking at a quote I received Friday and lo and behold, we now have 4x4 custom Post-it notes available for custom graphics at the same pricing as 4x6 Post-its. Yeah! I knew this was coming but didn't know when. I have been told 6x8 small quantity custom Post-its will be coming soon as well, but I don't have pricing on them yet.

These are the ones sold plain or lined as "Post-it Big Notes" and they are a great size for many things. We are the only place online right now you can get them with custom graphics in small quantities, though I am sure the other guys will catch up at some point. They won't beat our low minimum custom Post-its pricing, though! Our custom Post-its sales in general keep going up and up as more people discover ways to use them and that they are available.

No comments: